Kanomax USA Partnership Offers New Thermal Manikin System
Kanomax USA has partnered with P.T. Teknik to bring their high-end Thermal Manikin System to the US. P.T. Teknik research manikins are widely used in analysing human thermal comfort of buildings, ventilation and air conditioning systems, cars and clothing.
The manikins are used by universities as well as industrial R&D departments.
Examples of use include:
- Bauhaus-Universität Weimar: PT Teknik Male manikin used for general research in building design and thermal comfort
- CEPT University: PT Teknik manikin used for evaluation of CLO values and thermal comfort of COVID19 kits for doctors and frontline personnel
- Nissan Motors: PT Teknik manikin used for HVAC assessment and cabin comfort analysis in cars
- Kajima Construction: PT Teknik manikin used for research in building construction and HVAC systems
- University of Ulster: Female manikin used for general research of thermal comfort in clothing and different environments
Learn more about these new instruments at our Thermal Manikin System product page.
Request a quote here: https://kanomax-usa.com/request-quote-thermal-manikin-system/