Sales Engineer, Clean-Air Solutions – Job Description
Sales engineer will have responsibility for Kanomax Clean-Air Solutions segment to achieve sales volume targets consistent with business goals. This individual will develop new customer relationships through consultative selling directly to end users via an effective needs analysis approach, and the utilization of product demonstrations to provide uncommon value.
- Be the product application expert for airflow and particle instruments portfolio
- Research applications to understand how to apply instruments in targeted industries
- Conduct customer training and product demonstration
- Conduct technical support to resolve customer issues
- Conduct targeted cold calling and other strategic activities in key market segments to achieve sales goals.
- Coordinate and manage existing sales channel partners to drive product sales.
- Attend tradeshows and conferences as product experts
- Provide technical content for marketing collateral
Basic job requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering discipline required
- Knowledge of precision testing instrument is desired
- 2-5 years related engineering experience is desired
Professional competencies and qualities:
- Strong technical knowledge and experience to be able to communicate effectively with customers
- Comprehension of selling industrial product and after-sales service
- Ability to create a new business practice and new material with minimum supervision
- Ability to train customers and internal staff in ways that are relevant to their objectives and knowledge
- Excellent organizational, communication (both written and verbal), reasoning, and planning skills
- Ability to prioritize and drive for results
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with other teams within organization
- Good practice in the usage of word processor, spreadsheets, presentation, and graphical software to effectively summarize and present information to target audience.
- Self-starter; self-motivator; willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- This position is subject for local hiring, working at Kanomax USA Andover office
- Domestic and international (mainly Canada) travel requirements, up to 60% of working time to meet with customers and attend conference and trade shows.
- Travel expense is paid or reimbursed by Kanomax USA per travel expense SOP
- There is no company car at Andover office
- Company phone will be provided
Job Type: Full-time